This seminar is addressed to pulmonologists, thorax surgeons, intensive-care specialists and nursing staff interested in bronchoscopy and the relevant subject module.
The seminar constitutes the first of three seminars to be completed in total.
It provides short and concise presentations, as well as videos on real patient cases, covering the most significant information with regards to the introduction in bronchoscopy. It will include a practical class with hands-on practice for the participants, using pliable video-bronchoscopes on manikins, allowing them to gain experience using the equipment and applying their methods of use.
The main topics to be explored include anatomy elements, indications, techniques of bronchoscopic steering and recording of several materials, diagnosis/staging of mediastinal lymph node swelling using conventional transbronchial needle aspiration(TBNA), elements of bronchoscopic ultrasound, organization of endoscopy, etc.
The participants will have the opportunity to discuss and become better acquainted with their instructors, the organizers, as well as with each other.
The seminar will be credited with:
- 11 credits for the doctors
- 2 credits for the nursing and paramedic staff.
The participants will receive a certificate of attendance.
All specialists and interns are eligible to participate in the seminar “Introduction to Bronchoscopy”
Number of participants : 25
- Specialists : 150,00 €
- Interns : 100,00 €
- Nursing and paramedic staff: FREE OF CHARGE
*Participation cost will cover:
- Operational expenditure (refreshments, light meal, instructors’ transport and accommodation expenses, consumables, etc)
- Acquisition of contemporary instructive equipment in accordance with international practices, such as manikins, training models, simulators, etc)
- Financial support in the form of scholarships for colleagues who wish to continue their education abroad
Due to the limited number of places, to confirm your registration please forward the payment receipt in one of the following ways:
- Via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Via Viber as a photo message to the number 0030 6995762832
Places are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
Director, Pulmonology Clinic Interbalkan European Medical Center
The Secretary General
Director, Pulmonology Clinic Papanikolaou Thessaloniki Medical Center